ormix hs kick test 7 ormix hs kick test 7

I.. like it

I actually like that kick alot, and the patterns you had goin on with it. Just a tad more bite on that kick and it would be professional sounding.

1-10 How Mad? {DEMO} 1-10 How Mad? {DEMO}

Op cant inb4

Its great although I think a couple of your sounds could use more bite, its great and I would love to hear the full thing.

Gravity-Cavity responds:

Optimus Prime can inb4!!! I'm taking this to the alligator pits for more bite. Thx4reviering and have a nice day

Kandl - Glitch Kandl - Glitch

Good first atttempt

Just one major thing, what BPM were you using? The track just seemed a tad slow, I normally use 140 BPM.

floatingmagictree responds:

135 bpm :0

Challenge Accepted! Challenge Accepted!

Well were doing memes I see?

This is very good, except it needs to be over 9000 seconds longer.

IdiotPotato responds:

Touche good sir.
Also thanks, yo!

xKore - Destroyer (NG Cut) xKore - Destroyer (NG Cut)

Well darn.

You see that, those are my chances of winning that contest. And they are flying away.

Great song, i loved the vibe.

xKore - State of Confusion xKore - State of Confusion

Excellent

I love it when people branch out and try new stuff, because they can take what they learn and make their usual stuff even better. Overall this tune was amazing, it flowed good and was calming. Great job. 10/10

Happystep (Prex) Happystep (Prex)

This is great stuff here.

Keep going on this path, I loved this song. It is going on my ipod. Sounds better than the WIP. I would loved to be notified anytime you have a new song. ;) I dont have any complaints for this song. Cheers!

PainasaurusRex responds:

I will continue, and thank you, glad to hear that you will taking this song with you :D And will make sure to notify you when I release a new song :D

~ Its the Pulse ~ [CAT] ~ Its the Pulse ~ [CAT]

Epic

This tune is epic, everthing seems to blend near perfectly. Im loving the vibe its giving off, it kept me interested the whole song through. Great job.

Catstuffer responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!

Thanks for reviewing!

Because I Like You Because I Like You

Really good

I agree with the guy below me, people need to listen to the whole song. This was pretty good. And in situations like this, if a song has an unusually low score and I normally would have given it a 4 or three I give it a 5 to make up for the other low ratings. But this one deserved my 5.

Snowmaggedon 2011 Snowmaggedon 2011

Pretty sick

And I mean sick in a good way. Always a good way to spend a snow day isnt it? Anyways, I thought it was a great song. It might have been a tad repetitive at times, but it didnt really bother me. And on a side note, how much snow did you get? I got 18 inches.

BluGil responds:

Thanks for the review:) We got about 2-4 feet depending on the drift. Shitload of shovelling. haha